Monday, April 28, 2008

Sometimes things come just when you need them.

I am on my second overnight trip away from Luca. It's for work again, this time in Oakland for one night. But I still miss her squishy little snuggles and her sweetness.

So, here I sit in my hotel room alone, debating a glass of wine and working to avoid boredom, when I get an email from my friend Jen. She's the one who took the family pictures for us back in January. She's been working hard to edit and perfect the HUNDREDS of pictures she took (in addition to a FT job and some baby-makin'!!!) and sent me the link tonight. This was the smile I needed tonight. Thanks, Jen!







With my beautiful Grandma, who was visiting for her 90th birthday!


Like father, like daughter.

The look in her eyes kind of screams 'Someone please save me from these people!'

Luca and her Great Grandma


Who's your Diva?


My grandma, my mom, and Luca. My mom's smile here is SO great!

1 comment:

Jeff and Lindsey said...

oh my gosh - i'm crying. totally crying over the black and white one of luca and her g.g.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin