It's late and I'm feeling lazy, but I wanted to keep up with this routine. So, this is going to be an easy Thursday 13 for me: 13 Photographs I Love:
1. Luca Bunny
2. Sweet Ruby
3. Kissing my new baby on our first day home from the hospital. We were so tired, so we spent all day lying in bed together napping and staring at her in amazement.
4. This one just makes me feel all warm and happy.
5. THE belly about 3 weeks before Luca was born.
6. This is not the greatest picture of me, but it's taken the moment Luca was handed to me. I think, even though it's blurry, it catches my joy. I was saying, "I can't believe I did that!"
7. My little girl...my heart.
8. First Mother's Day with my Daddy.
9. I love the glow we have...just married!!!
10. Hippie girl on her first camping trip. Shirt by me, amazing eyes courtesy of her dad.
11. He didn't know I was taking this picture, but I love how it captures a moment in time that's so ordinary and yet so special.
12. We're dirty. We're unshowered. I'm not even wearing makeup...hell, I'm fairly certain I hadn't washed my face the night before. But...here we are!
13. My Grandma came to visit for her 90th birthday, so we got some pictures together. Luca is her 7th great grandchild.
And, a few bonus ones because I couldn't stop at 13!
BONUS! First smile caught on film. Darrick can't understand why I love this picture so much, and says she looks like an old man. I think it's one of the most beautiful moments of my life.
BONUS! I just love this.
View more Thursday Thirteen participants here: