Thursday, November 26, 2009

This Year.

I'm thankful for my husband who loves and supports and protects me and our children. I'm thankful he works hard at a job he loves shaping the minds and lives of the next generation. I am thankful to be married to my best friend and the best dad my kids could ask for.

I'm thankful for Luca, who made me a mom and has taught me unconditional love and patience. I'm thankful she encourages me to slow down and also to take from life what's there for the taking. She makes me smile, laugh, swoon, cry...she is all that is right about the world, wrapped up in the body of an amazing little girl!

I'm thankful for Rohan and for the lessons about love and patience he has taught me. I'm thankful for the way his nose crinkles when he smiles, and for the sparkle in his eyes. I'm thankful for the generous and loving spirit I already know he is. I cannot wait to get to know his personality as he grows!

I'm thankful for the things, good and bad, I went through in the past year. For a healthy pregnancy and a birth experience that taught me not only about my own strength, but my husband's...and one which enabled me to feel pride in my body which I'd never felt before. I'm thankful for the lessons I learned from the hard times and for the laughter I had to carry me through.

I'm thankful for my family and my in laws. This life wouldn't be as rich as it is without family!

I'm thankful for ALL my friends who provide me laughter, support, and understanding of life's challenges. I'm also thankful for the people in life who remind me to appreciate the bad with the good, and for those who challenge me to think about things in a different light.

Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and yours!

22/30

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin