Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy-Making

All I want for Christmas is:


(anthropologie)


(banana republic)


(anthropologie)


(anthropologie)


(anthropologie)


(gap)


(polyvore.com)

P.S.: So, last night I couldn't see this picture clearly, and didn't realize these boots had weird vertical stripes. Now I see the error of my ways, and would like to scratch them off the list, and replace them with the black boots below.
P.P.S.: Go ahead and Yahoo Image search 'black knee high boots for women', and go to about page 4 or 5...and tell me you don't feel just a littttttttle dirty.


(max studio)


(anthropologie)

24/30

1 comment:

Jen Gay said...

O Anthropologie....how I love you. Good thing there isn't one in spokane, I'd probably be there everyday drooling :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin