Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tiny Dancer

I am SO not a girly girl. Let's lay that out there. The last time I wore a skirt was when I was pregnant, and THAT was only because I had to weigh in at the Dr and the skirt weighed less than jeans. Luca's not one of those girls who's outfitted in super girly stuff either, although she does wear dresses fairly often because they fit her better than pants.

Anyhow. I went to Michael's yesterday to get some stuff for her birthday party, and found a tutu. A bright pink tutu, to be exact. And you KNOW my ass grabbed that sucker right off the rack and bought it. So, friends, YOU get to reap the cuteness rewards. Enjoy! And Jaimi, that third one down's just for you!








2 comments:

Anne B. said...

Love the last one! hehehe. Love the tutu and it works so well with the diaper!

Jeff and Lindsey said...

number 3 cracked me up. i just hear her screaming "enough! enough of this - i was a hun warrior in my past life!"

however - i do love this - it is totally necessary when you have a girl.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin