Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Week.

We rang in the start of Christmas week in true AZ style: short sleeves, sandals, and yellow leaves. On our way to my mom's to make graham cracker houses (an annual tradition), we stopped at the school across the street so our kids could play in the leaves. It was 70 degrees out today, with a bright blue sky. Perfect.












With Christmas rapidly approaching, I'm feeling a little stressed over all I have left to do. Shopping is only about half done, and that's because I went today and bought several gifts during naptime. I want to bake. I have yet to order cards and may never get to it this year. Lucky for me, tomorrow is my last day of work before Christmas, so I'll have time this week to shop, play with my kids, sleep in, stay up late and watch movies, and maybe even drive up and see some snow! I'm so excited for tomorrow to be over so Christmas can be here for me at last!!


1 comment:

Kellie said...

I know you probably don't mean to, but why don't you just rub it in a little more, hmm? ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin