Saturday, March 7, 2009

39 Weeks.

No sign of baby. There's your update.

I'm going to be spending today and tomorrow drinking my tea, bouncing on my yoga ball, and walking. Oh...and thinking good thoughts. We ALL need the good thoughts, right?

I did decide this morning that perhaps Andre wasn't coming because he/she is sick of being called by a nickname and wanted mom and dad to sit down and finally decide on a REAL name. So this morning we sat down to blueberry pancakes and I told Darrick, "I am not leaving this table until we have a name." We each had a piece of colored construction paper and a few crayons (no, this is not art therapy...this is what adults use to make lists on when a toddler is in the house), as well as a baby name book. We wrote down our favorites, compared lists, crossed off things we hated that the other person liked, and whittled it down to 5 girl names and 5 boys names. We'll make a final decision when Andre gets here, but I'm just happy we got this far!

Luca, by the way, really wanted to help. Here was her contribution:



Andre....we are ready when YOU are!!!

1 comment:

Freemad said...

I can't believe that you are 39 weeks!!! I hope Andre comes sooner rather than later.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin