Sunday, March 16, 2008

Over the mountains and through the desert...

...to Grandmother's House we go.

We took a little trip to my Grandma's house in LA this weekend since it was the tail-end of Darrick's spring break. We drove over on Thursday evening, arriving in LA about 1 a.m. We stayed in a hotel that night, then went to Grandma's on Friday. We also got to see some of my cousins and second cousins, as well as my Aunt and Uncle while there. All in all, it was a great trip.

These first pictures are in the car on the drive over. Luca didn't want to sleep at first, so we entertained ourselves with her light up musical maraca. I didn't use a flash to take these because I didn't want to wake her more and I thought they looked cooler this way.










These other pictures are of us hanging out with Granny at her house.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin