Saturday, January 8, 2011

Touched.

I was going to post something else today, and then I checked her blog. And I saw this post. And my heart stopped beating for a minute and I wanted to pick up each of those babies and nuzzle their sweet necks.

So in lieu of my own post about something inane like money or NY resolutions or home renovations, please take a look over there and do what your heart leads you to do for those sweet faces.

If I could, I'd thank Kelle personally grounding me this Saturday morning. And for sharing those faces and names with the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that just stopped me in my tracks too. Thanks for posting that. Just when I thought my life was difficult to bear... please. That was a nice reminder.

- Jennifer

Suzanne Anas Jurich said...

Oh what a wonderful post! Thanks for sharing, Katie!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin