Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Bunnies.

I just love these two together. I love how they feed off each others' energy and giggle like wild monkeys together. I love when they both start dancing, him bouncing up and down and nodding his head and her spinning in circles. I love two blonde heads dipped close together, conspiring and giggling and, yes, even fighting. I love how he tells her, "NO!" and how she raises her voice a few octaves and says, "Oh, sweetie, it's ok. Shh shh shh..." just like her mama does. I love the way he never goes to bed without a blankie hugged tight to his chest and rubbed on his cheek, and how she knows when it's his bedtime and brings him that blankie to love on.

I always knew I wanted to be a mom, and to more than one kid. And while there are days when the sheer noise of two little ones makes me feel the need to jab my own eardrums with a steak knife, there are many more days when they light up my world.









No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin