Sunday, May 24, 2009

"I need to feed my baby."

Luca: "I need to feed my baby."
Me: "You do?"
L: "I do. I need a pillow." :::grabbing Mommy's BrestFriend pillow and sitting on her beanbag chair:::
M: "Do you need some help, Luca?"
L: "Help you please?"
M: "Sure thing, honey." :::snapping pillow for her:::
L: "I need a blankie."
M: "Here you go." :::handing her nursing cover:::
L: "I need lift my shirt."





M: "What is your baby's name, Luca?"
L: "Rohan!" :::pointing proudly at her baby and smiling:::
M: "You're a good mommy, Luca."
L: "I am."



5 comments:

M is for Miller said...

omg this is too cute for words! man, kids sure do "watch and learn" huh???? make sure you tuck these pics into the blackmail folder :p

Tabitha said...

LOVE HER!!!

Suzanne Anas Jurich said...

This is the cutest thing ever!!!!

Crystal said...

Awesome. Your kids are awesome.

(That's me assuming that the 2nd one is awesome, as I have not technically met him yet.)

Nisha said...

Someone got the good mommy genes! You are setting such a great example! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin