Thursday, May 14, 2009

30 Day Shred



This is one bandwagon I HAVE jumped on. After a tearful attempt at getting some clothes in a 'transition' size to wear back to work, I am determined to drop some pound and inches. I am combining this workout, which promises to get you in shape and help you lose "up to 20 pounds in 30 days" with doing the Weight Watchers program on my own. Today was day 2, and I am not dead yet :)



I'm not at all expecting to lose 20 in 30, but I'll take losing a few at least!! The workout is tough for me after spending the past 2+ years doing basically no exercise, but I am determined to give it 30 days. I even took before pictures (not sharing them, though....if you saw them you'd thank me for that decision) so I can see my progress.

Wish my fat ass luck!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin