Friday, October 22, 2010

Duality.

"Mama?" she says, as I buckle her carseat so her daddy can take her to preschool.
"Yeah, baby?"
"When I grow up, I want to be a Mommy just like you."
"Oh, I think that would make me very happy!" (It would. Grandkids! Someday. I think seeing my kids as parents will probably be one of the best things I ever experience, should I be so lucky.)
"And maybe...a wrestler too."
(from the other side of the car where he's buckling Rohan into his seat, my husband grins ear to ear)
"I think that's a fabulous plan, Luca."
"Ok, mommy. I love you."
"Love you too, tiger."

------------------------------------------------

Ok, she can totally be whatever she wants when she grows up (please, universe, not a stripper) but I laughed all day about how well my husband's gotten into her head.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin