Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Babies.

They're in a sweet spot right now where they battle over toys, dip their blonde heads together to color on construction paper sitting thigh to thigh on the floor, chase each other around in bare feet, and giggle like co-conspirators.

I'm really in love with being a mom to two kids right now. It leaves me alternating between wanting to leave well enough alone and never have another, and wanting twelve jillion more. But for now, these two little woodland critters keep me plenty entertained.






Post-Script: I know I'm their mama so I am biased, but don't they both have such killer lips??

1 comment:

Sharon said...

With kids as cute as yours, who can blame you for wanting 12 jillion more! =)

And you're not just biased. They are both beautiful! Especially in princess dresses. hehe =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin