Sunday, February 21, 2010

Truce.

I'm calling a truce with the scale this week. It's been messing with my mind, showing me down some, then up some, then steady. And while my first instinct is to throw a tantrum, I know that's not going to get me where I want to be.

But I am frustrated.

Step 1: I need a new scale this week. Have a fabulous digital that didn't cost $50+? Please share!

Step 2: Once I get that scale, I'm hopping on it once, then not again until next Sunday. This every day, once or twice a day thing is killing me mentally.

Step 3: Taking my points target down 2. I think this will jumpstart my loss, which will motivate me more.

Step 4: Move on!

BL Week 4 = Failure. But I'm not giving up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right there with you... I went out to dinner every night from Wednesday to Saturday. Everyone wanted to get a chance to see me this week and while I tried to make good choices, I of course didn't lose anything this week and it's beyond frustrating. I have umteen million pounds to lose, I don't have patience for times like this.

Anyway, this is the scale that I have:

http://www.amazon.com/Health-Meter-HDL110KD-95-Digital-Metallic/dp/B0000C8XKL/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

and... I don't like it so I can't recommend it! I thought I'd post that so you know which one to avoid :)

nicolesspirit878 said...

Just started following your blog and am looking forward to your journey. Congrats so far on everything you have done.

Blair said...

Hang in there! & yes, sometimes a truce is necessary.

As far as scales, I'm loving the one that EatSmart sent me (posted in last week's McFatty) & I'm pretty sure they're on Amazon for $30.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin