Thursday, April 2, 2009

What's Happening

I've been lax about updating my blog, mostly because I am either nursing a newborn or managing a toddler (or both) at all hours of the day. Rohan's still such a cool baby. He sleeps well, eats well, and is getting cuter by the day. He is a good mix of Darrick and me, but ultimately he really looks like Luca did as a baby. Witness:


Luca


Rohan


Rohan


Luca

He's doing really well overall. His hematoma is shrinking and he's eating well. My pediatrician was worried because on her scale he's weighing in below his birth weight of 8 lb 12 oz (last appointment with Pedi he was 8 lb 5.5 oz). I took him back to my MW so she could weigh him on the scale he was weighed on after birth, and he was still 8 lb 12 oz, which is actually exactly where he 'should' be (babies are expected to be back at birth weight by 2 weeks post-birth). So I'm refusing to worry about it. He's such a happy and content baby, I know he's perfectly fine. And, once again, I love my MW for getting me in her schedule and reassuring me all is fine.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin