Thursday, January 28, 2010

20 in 20 Week 4...Did She Give Up Already?

No, no I did not.

What I DID was changed my challenge a bit. Some friends and I started a Biggest Loser challenge, which began on Sunday. We had to take a photo of our start weight, and every week we report in with the % of weight we lost. The winner will get $175, and runner up gets $25 (we each pay in $25), and must verify their start weight with the picture, as well as their end weight with a picture.

So I weighed myself Sunday, but normall for 20 in 20 I was weighing in on Monday or Tuesday, which threw that off. So I skipped the 20/20 WI this week, and will report back next week with that as well as how I did with the BL challenge.

And, I broke my own vow to myself and joined WW online again. It's just more convenient for me to pay $4ish a week to have an online tool where I can quickly track my food and it spits out a summary for me.

Wish me luck! I could sure find some fun stuff to do with $175....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin